First of all, no i don't walk on the beach with heels on, though id love to think i could pull it off with, one, looking good doing it, and two, not sinking in the sand with my heels which obviously dismisses number one, and obviously happened to me before and after the photo was taken!

This is what i wore to the brunch on the weekend, which takes place on a wooden platform above the sand. However the group i had gone with decided to jump in the sea straight after the  brunch. I however decided against that idea, due to one, not wearing a swimsuit underneath, two, not being able to swim (i know, i know) and three, i just ate - i don't fancy putting my bloated belly on display. Anyway, this was the reason why i ended up with 'sandy heels'.

For the brunch, i wore a beautiful blue and white floral dress with a black bag and chunky black strappy heels, and big dark shades to help me see in the sun, though it did make me even hotter under there!

Dress: Zara
Bag: Saint Laurent Paris
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses: Gucci

xx

Comments

soma
06/16/2014 3:44am

Sheida Fashionista
07/02/2014 2:11am

03/07/2017 6:45pm

nice and sexy pictures I liked your post thanks <3

06/16/2014 7:34am

Wow, you should really learn how to swim, Sheida! :)
If you ever come to Sweden or if I come to Dubai, I can teach you! :)
I learned how to swim when I was 5 years old I think, but then I forgot how to (don't ask me how I forgot, haha) so then I learned again when I was in the 3rd grade I believe. I know there's many people who don't know how to swim but you really should try to learn! :) XOXO!

Sheida Fashionista
07/02/2014 2:11am

Hehe, yes i really do need to learn how to swim, one day i will, hopefully :)

11/23/2015 6:33am

it is nice post.

11/26/2015 1:17am

Hahaha this girl is so self obsessed I swear.plus show off.insta is quite junior version of Facebook and I guess inta it self is more then what is needed where as sites related to this apps are also meaningless.better divert yourself towards some thing innovative and personally suggest best site for essay writing to have a second thought on it before getting affiliated to ataes like these.

11/27/2015 11:29pm

Hahaha this young lady is so self fixated I swear plus show off.Insta is entirely junior variant of Facebook and I figure inta it self is all the more then what is required where as locales identified with this applications are additionally meaningless.Better occupy yourself towards something inventive and actually recommend best site for article composing to have a doubt on it before getting subsidiary to atlas like these

07/02/2016 2:32am

I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post. Nice work.

08/03/2016 8:02am

I never thought this issue previously... But you did!

01/09/2017 2:44am

What I really like about this site is the sheer selection of styles available, both for men, women, and even children.

01/29/2017 10:45pm

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.

02/19/2017 6:22am

I think it will be okay if I have different opinion than you. :d

Who do you ask when you need a solution to your wedding problem? Again, there are many aspects of the wedding. There are problems related to relationship, families, finances and so on. 1. Relationship problems: Do you ask someone with a healthy relationship or someone with a screwed up relationship?

04/06/2017 9:22pm

Buy quality clothes today and get discount on your favorite designs collection.

05/10/2017 11:36pm