On Tuesday night i went out with my girls. And of course thats just another reason to dress up and take many many  group photo's (you can see those on my instagram page: www.instagram.com/sheidafashionista). So what did i wear for this fun filled evening? I went dressed as a bumblebee of course! A black peplum skirt with bright yellow blouse tucked in, matching neon yellow heels, and a big chunky statement necklace to jazz up the outfit. This has to be one of my favourite skirts, its so perfectly fitted at the waist, not to high and not too long in length, and its just too darn cute, so chic and ladylike with the short sleeved blouse, and the necklace added some fun to an otherwise more formal ensemble. And you just got to love a pair of bright yellow heels.

Top: Newlook
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Forever21

xx

Comments

04/09/2015 11:06pm

By Jason Miklian in Natural Resources and Political Ecology. War, business, and democracy can intersect in complex ways. In India, mining companies operate throughout a warzone between the government and a Maoist insurgency. Mining companies promised

02/07/2017 3:03am

You are so pretty! I love he color yellow. It looks good on me. I am glad I am looking at someone who also looks good in that color. Not everyone can carry yellow well. I also like how it made your hair look more fabulous. Keep wearing yellow. It is awesome. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

05/27/2015 10:42pm

11/30/2015 6:00am

New Exclusive Song By Music MG, Daaru Party it is a very great Song.

12/28/2015 12:09pm

Dance events are perpetually an excellent supply of attraction for the enjoyable makers for the adventurous men and women. This blog could be very appealing and attractive for the readers and followers.

01/07/2016 2:51am

Wow, nice outfit!

01/13/2016 8:41am

Many thanks for getting enough time to discuss this, They have been a giant help for us. Thanks a whole lot.

02/01/2016 10:35pm

This must be one of my most loved skirts, its so superbly fitted at the waist, not to high and not very long, and its fair too darn adorable, so chic and refined with the short sleeved shirt, and the jewelry added some enjoyable to a generally more formal group.

02/08/2016 5:37am

Very beautiful yellow top!

03/14/2016 12:04am

I wish to thank you for posting such an educational blog site. And also will certainly await your next blog post.

04/09/2016 9:37am

hey friends i have got an free riot points generator which generates free riot points codes without any hustle and that too in a minute. you can also get rp generator and enhance your gaming experience like never before. So enjoy gaming !!!

07/06/2016 2:55am

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for

I have encountered your online diary. It has helped me a significant measure.It was correctly what expected to know. I am sharing something which night offer you.It some assistance with being uncommon happiness to visit your web diary and to benefit as much as possible from your phenomenal information here. Thankful to you an impressive measure the thing I was looking for.

12/19/2016 2:33am

02/14/2017 6:01am

Highly qualified information because it can provide useful info thanks.