I found this striped jersey dress in Zara in Jakarta, its so comfortable, stretchy and easy to wear, lightweight but perfect for nights with a little breeze. I did accessorise the dress with a belt to clinch it in at the waist, otherwise its a more straight shape, not so figure hugging. Length is just above my ankle but for shorter girls, it would probably be just above floor length. I dressed it up with heels to wear out to dinner, but you can also wear it more casually with flip flops or even with a pair of trendy sneakers.

Dress: Zara
Belt: Dolce & Gabbana
Bag: Saint Laurent Paris
Shoes: Alexander McQueen

xx

Comments

10/14/2014 11:39pm

Find great deals on eBay for organza prom dress and rhinestone organza prom dress. Shop with confidence.

05/21/2017 11:02pm

Girl, you look so stunning with your overall style. You nailed it! I love your long gray dress. It looks so comfortable to wear and it matches your height. And the bun hairstyle looks good on you! Sometimes when I bun my hair, I couldn't get the look that I want, but yours look so nice and neat.

07/19/2017 12:08am

You look absolutely stylish and fashionable without exerting so much time and money. This is definitely my kind of style. It doesn't really matter if your wardrobe is limited. The thing here is when you actually manage to look totally stunning and you still handle to stay in your own budget. Now that's a perfect fashion blogger that everyone should really talk about. I will look forward to the outfits that you would post here in your blog. Stay awesome and inspire more bloggers to do the same way as you do.

06/19/2017 12:54pm

When you're shopping for your kids' wardrobe, your main goal is to get the best quality clothes without breaking the bank. Today, there are several different places you can go to when looking for clothes for your little angels. Read along to discover which options are the best.

This dress can be useful for the showing of the new advancement in our society. It deals with the full of various things according to the other type of the other things. It will be too much visible for the other kind of the things.

I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.

03/28/2017 1:19am

A well written cover letter is like wearing a nicely tailored suit to your interview. A standard, form letter is like wearing a off rack suit you got at Sears. And a poorly written letter is like showing up wearing something you throw together at Goodwill (no offense, I love you Goodwill).

amusing to have the capacity to visit here, your site is in reality extremely valuable for me to visit. Express appreciation to you.

05/15/2017 9:35pm

Do you train myself in making alluring this way, I genuinely need to figure out how to make a web journal.