I've always loved the look of skirts and shirts, in fact growing up as a tom boy i always had a thing for shirts; this just evolved into a more feminine overall look when teaming them up with skirts and finding more tailored or fitted shirts, its all in the balance of femininity and masculinity, and i love to mix it up. Here, even though the skirt is beautifully chic with its asymmetric hemline and fitted cut, and i wore open toe heels to make it more feminine, i rolled up the sleeves of the shirt and left a couple of buttons undone to give it the slouchy effortless casual cool look.

Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Clutch: Saint Laurent Paris
Necklace: Zara

xx

Comments

01/21/2015 9:36am

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog.It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

06/23/2016 1:49am

Your outfit looks very chic in a professional way. It gives off a ladylike and elegant appeal. I must say, the haltered skirt transformed the boyish buttoned long sleeve shirt into a more feminine look. It suits you very well. I think this attire can be very flexible and versatile in corporate events or for casual dinners and parties.

01/09/2016 3:14am

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

02/10/2016 8:11am

This will always be the best option.

08/15/2016 4:18am

You are looked more courageous in these pictures then any of other pictures because it will make the people more effective and great for us. All the fashionable people should adopt these type fashionable dresses.

06/19/2017 12:59pm

The 1980s fashion trends brought about a remarkable change in the evolution of the industry. From shoes, clothing, and hairstyles, almost everything managed to create an impact that were followed and some of which are still being adopted today. The 80s T shirts also played a role in the decade's fashion trends.