Atelier M, the multi level restaurant / bar venue based in Dubai Marina's Pier 7 recently held it's one year anniversary. With collaborations by the multinational jewellery company Mouawad and the Couture designer Sohad Acouri, it was a very eventful evening.

As we were escorted upstairs to the lounge area, with spectacular views of Marina, we awaited for the night to begin. Socialising with Dubai's 'IT' crowd, from the familiar local faces of Dubais hottest socialites and celebrities - the creme de la creme, we were all gathered to celebrate this special night with Atelier M. Hosting the event was the beautiful Shereen Mitwalli who opened the evening with Sohad Acouri's outstanding all white fashion show. Stunning dresses with amazing details, the designers true talent and creativity was presented as each model walked the stage.

Later Ms Mitwalli introduced us to the head chef himself, Mohammed Islam, who talked us through his passion of cooking and to celebrate the one year anniversary of Atelier M, himself and Mouawad teamed up to unveil the world's most expensive dish, breaking the Guinness World Record. At a draw dropping €30,000, the dish of a Pan Seated Wild Dover Sole, Alba Truffle Puree, Krystal Caviar served in 70 Karats of Diamonds! Oh and yes, you do get to keep the diamonds!

xx
With the beautiful Nisa from www.nistatiwanaandco.blogspot.com

Comments

06/08/2015 1:25am

I actually such as this web-site, and i hope to find out new material on this internet site, hoping to notify me when I am going to be back again.

I read through this information. I think You place a lot of exertion for making this information. I like your operate. I’m enthusiastic to uncover this webpage. I want to to thanks for kinds time for this specifically superb browse!! I unquestionably genuinely appreciated just about every portion of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new details in the site

06/08/2015 1:57am

This good web-site is completely create your modern self confidence degree for being a getaway and tours. Loads of owing to your endeavors for the duration of the following luggage paragraphs. I incredibly joyful to uncovered these travel methods. Thank you

This excellent internet site is totally make your new confidence degree to become a vacation and excursions. Lots of as a result of your endeavors through the following baggage paragraphs. I exceptionally joyful to uncovered these travel approaches. Thank you

06/08/2015 2:46am

I am able to point out your net site is usually incredible. Not only the product or service furnished me individually with particulars but possesses offered me separately fulfillment i is endeavoring to identify.

06/08/2015 3:06am

I had been searching for this type of knowledge for this type of long time and that i am a lot more than joyful to check out this kind of terrific web site with plenty of handy info. Thanks again for sharing.

09/09/2015 11:59am

I see you are having a good time there! Thats my boy))

Seems like there was luxury party.

03/25/2016 1:13am

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

01/17/2017 3:53am

Thanks for your comment. We're really glad this content was useful and hope you will check back with us to read future articles!

01/17/2017 3:53am

03/02/2017 8:52am

05/11/2017 8:15am

I hope they would have even a bigger party on the fifth anniversary. I would definitely go.

09/13/2017 9:47am